2013 was a great year for A Bubbly Life- all thanks to YOU wonderful readers!! I hope to continue to provide DIYS you love and share with others! I have a lot in the works ;)
Your ten favorites according to google analytics!
10) Gold Glitter Leaf Placecards- This one made the top ten despite only being around for two months!
9) Gold Glam Tray- A simple DIY with spray paint and painter's tape!
8) Rudolph Inspired Advent Calendar- Only around about 6 weeks and it is number 8! I love, love this calendar & was so excited to share it with you, so glad you loved it too!
7) DIY Jewelry Storage- Made from thrifted materials, a simple DIY that makes a great gift.
6) Back to School Notebook Makeover- This one made the rounds on numerous sites, so I was not surprised to see it in the Top Ten.
5) Sharpie Dishwasher Safe Mugs- Very popular when it first came out, then everyone came back for it around Christmastime- makes a great gift! And it does NOT fade or come off like so many other tutorials found on web.
4) Confetti Party Backdrop- A personal favorite of mine- used at many of my parties and given to friend's for their parties as well.
3) Paper Bag Vase- Another vase! I love flowers and love the look of them in brown paper. Simple DIYS are sometimes the best! (also, a great kid craft!)
2) Glitter Tin Can Vase- So easy, so sparkly, so much gold makes this another personal favorite of mine- they currently hold many paintbrushes in my office.
1) DIY Mousepad- Wow, I did not expect this one to take the top spot. An unplanned DIY- I really needed a mousepad and made one real quick one day. A Food Network star shared it and that helped boost its' popularity!
Thank you so much for reading A Bubbly Life!!
A Bubbly Life is on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Instagram- I would love for you to join me there!