So....this is my most favorite DIY I have done in awhile!
One- I love polka dots. Two- it is SO easy. Three- it looks awesome. (in my humble opinion...)
You can use any color or make it more a pop of confetti with a variety of colors. *Quick Tip- Office Max has contact paper in all the primary colors and in white.
I am donating my craft/DIY skills to an upcoming shower and the white and brown fit within the theme (you will see the party results in the future, the party has not taken place yet!)
Roll of Kraft Paper
Roll of Contact Paper in desired color(s)
Large Circle Cutter
Self Healing Mat
Thumbtacks or tape for hanging
*All links are Amazon affiliate links
1) Measure the space where you would like the backdrop to hang. Cut the kraft paper to your desired measurement for the space.
2) Lay your contact paper on top of the self healing mat and make your circles. For the backdrop pictured, I used 4, 6, 7, and 8 inch circles.
3) Gather your circles and lay out on top of the kraft paper. (The number of circles you make depends on the size of the backdrop needed.) Play around and move them until you get the look you want.
4) Remove the back paper on each circle to adhere the circles to the kraft paper.
5) Using thumbtacks or tape, hang the backdrop to the wall. Use the backdrop for photos, a dessert, food or beverage table- it will look amazing! When you are done, roll up and use for another day!
I hope you like it! Thank you for visiting A Bubbly Life! A Bubbly Life is on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, would love for you to join me there!