1) I met my husband when I was 17. Nearly 16 years later, he still makes my heart flutter by walking in a room. He also makes me want to strangle him at times. That is what 16 years of love does. (stop doing the math to get my age ;)
2) For every DIY posted on A Bubbly Life there most likely were 2-3 DIY fails I had beforehand.
3) I was in labor for THIRTY SIX HOURS. Labor is no freaking joke.
4) A teacup broke on me and I received 2nd degree burns completely covering both my thighs. My neighbors heard me scream, helped me (8 came over- it was Hawaii, people are nice there) and getting into the ambulance, my pants fell down and I mooned all of them. One of the worst and funniest moments of my life.
5) I both loved and hated being an Army wife. I miss being one more than I ever thought I would.
6) I ADORE my Grandmom. I lost her nearly 4 years ago. My daughter's middle name is hers. I miss her all the time and I have random moments in any given day that I am filled with a poignant sadness because I live in a world she is no longer a part of.
7) I am Christian and pray I can be better at being so.
10) I ended a lot of these "getting to know me" in prepositions. I am a grammar nerd and it is really annoying me that I did that, but I decided to just go with it!
A Bubbly Life is on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, would LOVE for you to join me there!